Configuring the Learning Modules
The learning modules of the Midplus Communication & Collaboration Platform are created by the platform administration upon request from a Lecturer and use a common template which provides a consistent appearance for users of the platform.
Requesting a moduleRequests should be done at least 24 hours in advance through the option "Request new module" on the menu to the left. Only users with the right to request modules see this option on the menu.
Fill in the required information in order to request the module. It is important that you provide as much detailed information as possible so that the platform administration can approve your module without objections.
- The course full name should be as descriptive as possible.
- The course short name should be one or two words maximum, enough to provide a short description of the course. This will be displayed on the navigation options.
- Choose the category to which this learning module belongs to. If the category does not yet exist, leave it blank and contact the platform support to organise the creation of a new module category.
- Provide a descriptive summary to show users what the learning module is about.
- Provide the reasons for requesting the module. This helps to avoid creating duplicate learning modules or helps the platform support understand the type of module you need and can assist you with its configuration.